Dr. Becky Lang
Septemter 22, 2020
What a beautiful time of the year!
The leaves are changing, the sunflowers are standing tall, the breeze is gently, and the air is cool and crisp. I love Fall, it is my favorite time of year.
Fall is also a time for restarts.
A fresh look at behaviors we are engaged in. Fall is a period of restart in my life and in the lives of those I serve. I time for new beginnings, a commitment to a particular plan and dedication to making it happen.
As we work with patients and even in our own lives, what fresh starts are possible?
· A healthier eating plan
· Commitment to meal planning
· Consistent evening walks
· Early morning meditation
· An organized work space
· Dedicated to taking quiet time for ourselves, even 5 minutes away
When working with patients, ask them:
· What are you ready to begin today?
· What is change that would make you and your life better, healthier?
· What is one activity you can commit to today?
· What is one area that is important to you?
· What will help you keep on track with plan?
Fall is a time for fresh starts.
What is a restart you are wanting to make today and beyond?
If you know of others, perhaps your leadership team or a friend, who would be interested in learning more or receiving this and other blog posts, please feel free to forward to those individuals.
If you are interested in bringing me to your organization for a refresh training or coming to a public training, I’d love to hear from you. Send me a comment or email at email@example.com.
If you want to follow me on Facebook go to LifeStrategies.